Monday, January 10, 2011

officially missing you...

You were not here today. Just like the other day and the day before that. Where are you? Why the sudden disappearance? Is something wrong? I can't help but ask questions. Will they ever be answered? (UGH! Even that is a question!) Because you are not here to answer them and in my normal sober mode, I cannot have the courage to ask. I feel sad. Absence doesn't always make the heart grow fonder. Sometimes, it makes the heart grow tired. And now I must say I am tired. I am tired of asking questions. I am tired of figuring you out. I am tired of waiting.

I feel like I lost an old friend. I miss you not anymore as my object of affection but as  one of my most valued friends.  I just want my friend back. I won't be here any longer. You can count with the fingers of one hand the number of months until I'm gone. I just want to spend that remaining time having fun with my friends. But it seems wanting something more than friendship has driven you away from me. So, if you don't want to be my object of affection then so be it. Maybe we're better off as friends. Yeah, just friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?