Sunday, January 16, 2011

Synonyms

Endless talks and conversations
Countless LOL’s and emoticons
Till the sun shines, smiles and welcomes
Till the clock starts throwing tantrums

The “online friendship” I call it
Synonym to bond closely knit
online friendships, too few are gold
Ours is here until we get old


Thoughts shared about boys, dudes and guys
About white and red colored lies
When my day smiles, laughs and giggles
Or when it cries, begs and cripples


“I know I can sure count on you”
Synonym to seeing me through
Twists and turns, step downs and step ups
You are my most gorgeous back-up

Advices, two cents’ worth’s, sermons
Given freshly squeezed like lemons
My birthyear though less than yours
I bow to you, students to mentors


Words to the wise sprayed by your lips
Is sunshine to my petal tips
Synonymous to buoyant love
Sisters at heart made from above



Here we are at the starting line
Far from the goal, but we’ll be fine
We are pencils to be sharpened
Chain links to be tested, strengthened



Friends till we are two hundred two
Or until the dogs start to moo
I am synonymous to you
You are synonymous to “ a friend that is true”


**** For  Gelli's 18 memories. First poem in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?