Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No matter how much I love you I will not tolerate being taken for granted. I won't waste my time and my voice on someone who doesn't even listen. I've given you my time and my best effort. It's time you deserve it. It's time you learn and earn respect. Applicants must learn how to apply. Appreciate it while it's still heaven because hell is just around the corner. Show me you are learning or at least willing to. DON'T MAKE ME TEACH YOU. You'll regret it. I'd rather not have any new members this sem than have 30 people I cannot be proud of. I can't believe I'm saying this. It might hurt you but think of how much it hurts me. Being angry with you and being disappointed with myself at the same time.Don't push me to my limits because at that point I push back. hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?