Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tea Bag. Tea Back?


A woman is like a teabag; you never know how strong she is until she's in hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Am I in hot water?
Is this my hot water?

I'm so tired.
I feel so tired.

I feel so tired of feeling inadequate
I feel so tired of being unappreciated
I feel so tired of being backstabbed
I feel so tired of those pitiful looks
I feel so tired of deadlines
I feel so tired of feeling so tired.

Is this my hot water?
What am I doing?
Am I giving up?
Am I giving in?
Am I not strong enough?

Well, even teabags have their limit.
Once you've exhausted its essence, no matter how hot the water you put in, it will taste like nothing.

Am I at my limit?
Is this still worth pushing my limit?
Is this still worth it?
Are you still worth it?

I want to tell the person who wrote this this:

If every person who ever got depressed, failed, stressed, pressured and cried gave up, there wouldn't be any Thomas Edison, Michael Jordan or even Steve Jobs.

If all diamonds cracked at the pressure of being carved, there wouldn't be any pretty engagement rings to offer during proposals.

If all mommy dogs shunned the pain of giving birth, there wouldn't be any cute puppies to cuddle.

If all the people who got their hearts broken never loved again, the world would be in a grand state of chaos.

We all have our own pains given according to how much we can take, plus a little bit more so that we can improve.

Pain is good. Pain justifies that you are still alive. Pain justifies that you have the opportunity to feel joy and love.

So, to you, stop all these negativities. Half of it is your own doing. Make things happen. Make good things happen. Never lose sight of your priorities. Enjoy the pain. Joy will come soon after. Aja Myka!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?