Friday, May 31, 2013

Thursday Tricks: Sleepyti.me Bedtime Calculator

School starts on Monday. Though I'm no longer a student, I still need to wake up earlier to compensate for the expected heavy traffic (ugh!). There are times when I sleep early but still find it difficult to wake up. And what's worse, I'd still feel sleepy the whole day as if my body got so used to sleeping that it's all it wants to do!
Waking up early is one of my waterloos especially during the cold weather when your pillow is cool and comfortable and you can curl underneath your blanket while wearing Blues Clues socks..... Alright, before I fall asleep, the trick we will feature this Thursday is Sleepyti.me Bed time Calculator

The interface is very intuitive. You just have to specify the hour and minute you have to wake up and hit calculate! My friends working night shift can also choose PM instead of AM.
So for me, I need to be up by 4:45 AM (just 15 minutes earlier than my current wake up time. Hihi).

After hitting calculate, this is what I got:

7:45 is impossible, 9:15 is a little on the borderline and 12:15 is too late. So, 10:45 it is!
Also on the results page are some reminders.

So by 10:30 I should already be in bed with eyes closed. Fairly doable!
I'll update this post with feedback on how it went for me. You should try it too!

Yay for better sleeping patterns!
Yay for waking up early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?